Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tuesday, and I only had one class!!!

On Tuesday (February 24), I had my Chinese test, which was pretty difficult, especially the article we had to read because it had too many new words. Fortunately, I got out of class early, skipped Calligraphy and went to Carrefour at 1 pm with Emma and Christie. I bought mainly food that I can’t buy at our grocery store down the street, such as ham, cheese, yogurt, and imported chocolate (they had German chocolate but mainly only Rittersport, so I bought chocolate with almonds).

On the way to Carrefour, Christie, Emma and I bought some milk tea with tapioca balls

Carrefour




We returned home at 3 pm, and once again, I didn’t have to go to my Economy class because our teacher (the same one as for our Government class) was gone. At home, I blogged and later went to dinner with Gloria, Christie, Kevin, Jared, Emma and Magnus (Steven joined later). We ate at new restaurant down a street that goes to Carrefour. The food was decent but not great. When I returned home, I blogged some more, talked to Josh and Joey, did some homework, and replied to a couple of emails.


No comments:

Post a Comment