Thursday, March 19, 2009

Friday

I took the bus to Chinese class and back home. Laura asked me if we wanted to share a taxi to cooking class, which I did. During cooking class, since our own knives (which we leave at the restaurant) are never cleaned and used by the chefs there, I washed it. While doing so, I accidentally cut my right index finder. It started bleeding pretty badly, but Brian gave me a band-aid to use. From cooking, I went over to Laura's apartment because I wanted to talk to her about maybe going somewhere close to Chengdu for the weekend, maybe some day trips. She had a list of some places to visit and one of them, Shixiang, sounded interesting. While I was there, Kailey kept trying to convince me to go out with them that night to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. I told her maybe, went back to my apartment and fell asleep. When I woke up, I signed on to the messenger and talked to Joey and then Mabel about traveling. Mabel and I decided that I would come to Meishan the next day and then we would go to Shixiang from there. I then talked to her husband for a little while and then went back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment