Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 3 (I was out of my apartment for 12 hours in one day)

On Tuesday (March 3rd), I went to Chinese class. On my way there, I saw some women dressed in red playing drums while walking. I'm not sure what this was for, though.


After class, Jeremy and I walked to the restaurant around the corner from the school to eat spicy dumplings for lunch. Around 1 p.m. I returned to school for Calligraphy class, which was pretty fun. Then in Economy, I was not as entertained, but still tried to pay attention to what was being taught. From there, I went to my internship, to which I needed to arrive by 7:00 p.m. Once again, I sat in on some classes and completed student assessments.

Crayon Club (My internship place)



The classroom and a Teacher's Assistant




Wilma (another Teacher's Assistant)


When I returned back home, I surfed the internet and talked to Marit for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment