Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pandas and Red Pandas!!!!!!!!! (Pictures)

On the way there. The program director's daughter and the bus driver's son were so cute that I had to take a picture.

The entrance


The Great Panda









Video-Pandas eating bamboo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnz80Tk60G8






This one was surrounded by a ton of bamboo. What a fatty! :)






The pandas even have swings!

Baby Pandas!





Video-Baby pandas







This is what they look like when they're first born.



Red Pandas







Video-Red Pandas





There was even a lake there with black swans and ducks.



3 comments:

  1. i officially want you to bring me back a little red panda. so there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Trish, I also thought it was funny in the video how you did the "tsk,tsk,tsk" thing to the panda like it was a cat. You also look like your freezing your butt off. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. I would bring a red panda back if I could. Trust me. I think they're freaking adorable, too!

    And I am freezing, Joey. :(

    ReplyDelete