Monday, January 26, 2009

Tuesday-Neverending day of classes

On Tuesday, I went to Chinese in the morning and then my friends and I grabbed some baozi (a type of food that's doughy on the outside but has vegetables or meat inside) by the campus. I then went to sit on Calligraphy again, where we actually learned how to draw a few characters. It was pretty cool to do! Bryan let me use his supplies to draw some characters, since I don't have the supplies yet. After the 2 hour class, I still had to go to Economy and sit through that class for 3 hours. By this time I was so tired and ready to go home. While I was in Economy (and this happened in other classes as well), I couldn't help but notice that so many cars were honking outside because the traffic is so bad. It gets to be kind of annoying because I can't concentrate on what the professor is saying. After my 9 hour school day, I was so glad to finally be home that I just stayed there for the rest of the night.

Calligraphy
Marit and Marissa
Marit

Video-Calligraphy Class

2 comments:

  1. So, did you officially join the calligraphy and the tai-chi classes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but I'll probably just sit in on them whenever I feel like it. The professors don't care.

    ReplyDelete